20-first works with progressive companies around the world interested in optimizing both halves of the market and both halves of the talent pool – the male and female halves.
Avivah Wittenberg-Cox, ground-breaking co-author of WHY WOMEN MEAN BUSINESS (2008) and HOW WOMEN MEAN BUSINESS (2010), and a network of international experts work with CEOs, executive committees and managers to build 21st century gender ‘bilingual’ organisations.
WHY OUR APPROACH IS DIFFERENT
20-first innovates in the area of gender by focusing on leaders rather than on women. We seek to promote ‘gender balance’ (a balance of men and women) rather than ‘women in leadership’.
Gender balance is above all a business issue. In a constructive and optimistic way, 20-first helps companies unlock the market and talent potential – and help them reap the considerable economic benefits – that gender balance brings.
THE FOUR PHASES
Our carefully paced approach allows companies to start smart and avoid backlash and the cost of corrections.
- 20-first Goes to Chile
- Allianz Diversity Council Chief Gets It: "Gender Diversity Is a Business Issue"
- Making Flexible Work Schedules Benefit Women Lawyers -- and Their Firms
- Why There are Fewer Women CEOs in the US, and What to Do about It
- Tips on Balancing Work and Life, for Maltan Women and Everyone
- Legal Partnerships Create Their Own Uphill Battle to Gender Balance