The latest stories on how organisations and people are progressing on gender in the United States and Canada.
- As women move into the majority of US workers, the impact hits home — not just everywhere
- Another US state fights pay discrimination
- Record increase in number of women in top Canadian posts — but the total is still measly
“ My wife’s stressed and tired, so I try and have a good dinner waiting when she gets home. I guess that’s what a good wife would do. I guess I’d make a good wife.”
- Women Dominate in the Blog World
- Percentage of Female Law Associates in Decline
- Generation Y Women: Revolutionizing a Work Environment Near You
- Women on the Road to the White House
- How Women Won the 2012 U.S. Election
- Women Increasingly Decide Elections in U.S.
- Women Rising in Canadian Politics
- Work-Family Policy Is Not Just a Women's Issue
- 2012 Catalyst Census: FP500 Women Senior Officers and Top Earners
- Canada Not Putting Enough Women in Management
- Women Make More Effective Board Directors