- For a second year, ReConnect is offering Canadian women who have taken time out from work a means to ease their return to leadership-level corporate jobs with confidence.
- The program, set for October 26-30 at the University of Western Ontario’s Richard Ivey School of Business. An extension session and graduation follow in Toronto on November 16 and 17.
- Participants are expected to have managerial or executive experience in professional fields, including at not-for-profits, before having taken two to six years off for such activities as taking care of children or aging parents or starting a business.
- ReConnect concentrates not just on updating skills and knowledge for professional women but also works on renewing leadership skills.
- ReConnect’s founding sponsor, CIBC, provided $1 million over five years to fund the program, including financial assistance for program participants.
Information on ReConnect as well as how to apply